Správičky 2 836 Blogy 948 Fórum 81 437

An RuneScape Ironman fantasy for an early chest

photo
Dingbest
23.9.2020 9:31:03
Body: 15
Najaktívnejší č.: 503

An RuneScape Ironman fantasy for an early chest

You might wanna consider turning on drop notifications (you will notice it on OSRS gold other articles, it is the red text that tells you how much your drop is worth) That way if you ever get a fall over a specific value it tells you so you do not miss it. Pretty sure I have that but since it is a runelite screenshot it doesn't show it. Old to OSRS. Full armor .

That's so unsatisfactory with 3 things lol. But still cool and rare. Glad this happened to somebody new. Rough mathematics: 1/15 odds for one piece, likelihood of a double chest torso: 1 in ~3375. Pretty cool! I might be wrong, but I read somewhere it was 1/54k. Yeah, it's because you can't get dupes, makes getting pieces harder with every succeeding piece.

Remember the building contracts was just polled a few weeks leading up to its launch, yet they still got it completed and released in under a month. Meanwhile we still have content declared years ago that only keep getting postponed. To be reasonable and please don't mistaken this comment as me defending Jagex's flaws in any manner, the development time and resources for OSRS content is much cheaper and simpler to handle than the dev resources and time necessary for RS3.

Now that being said, it doesn't function as an excuse into the RS3 Dev team! Especially considering they are making enough gains through MTX and are very well equipped to produce content on a balanced basis. My main issue is the actual game content keeps getting delayed, but do you believe they ever postpone MTX promos? Not a chance.

Why I do not give them an excuse for this. If they're in a position to setup a live ops team that's devoted to generating MTX related content and delivering stated content in a timeframe, why can not they upscale their center content group to supply the same level of Old School RuneScape Gold content whilst retaining it inside the ETAs they mention to people. So many times I feel as if Jagex is a indie dev studio but that'd be an insult to the amazing work even indie dev studios are able to dish out.

[Reakcia]

Najaktívnejší užívatelia
1. 78395 b. photo quickydocs
2. 48800 b. photo xmhlxzybzzyq998
3. 48110 b. photo bfdgfdhfdhfd06
4. 42045 b. photo pmpindia123
5. 37855 b. photo vlko
6. 21520 b. photo T
7. 15965 b. photo spigi
8. 15450 b. photo Anonymous
9. 13645 b. photo jerryroy
10. 13360 b. photo spiceland