Správičky 2 836 Blogy 948 Fórum 81 437

Golden Goose Purestar a fresh

photo
goosneakers
26.9.2020 5:27:21
Body: 20
Najaktívnejší č.: 422

Golden Goose Purestar a fresh

"Purity, not minimalism, is the way they describe their aesthetic. They were the ones who were designing all of the dresses for all of the society women, but all of that history is left out. So, it's pretty normal. Indeed, the pair appear to have adapted to the challenges posed by the pandemic with aplomb-they talk of constant exchanges of images over WhatsApp, socially-distanced garden meetups with their pattern cutter, and fabrics posted back and forth-while also taking the time to ask bigger questions about the brand's long-term future.

It's not about saying, "Okay, we see the systemic racism and we know that it's been going on for the last 50 years in our company and we're going to try and put a quick Band-Aid on this so that we can move on." And that is a concern of mine; among the fashion industry and a lot of other industries right now that's https://www.goldengoosepurestar.com/ what is happening. I think companies have to commit to a long-term plan of action and implement a plan that is going to specifically target race and disparities and that means sharing your data, sharing your workplace diversity annually, and being committed to doing this over the long haul.

The spectrum of that freedom ran from the liberatedly libidinous to the glass-ceiling smashing, or "from the boudoir to the boardroom" as the show notes flaccidly put it. The pieces that combined executive chic with a sexual tweak were effectively overpowering: cashmere overcoats with the imprint of corsetry boning (ahem).

The company has worked with the athlete for many years-they sponsor the Hilton Head golf tournament that he runs as a trustee of the organization. Through her experience working with other brands, Myriam was acutely aware of how quality and pricing didn't necessarily intersect in the industry, noting that Maguire's pieces are made in factories alongside those from high-end brands.

"A resounding trend of the season is tailoring, and the same holds true for footwear. Specifically, iterations of the OG dad shoe. I haven't really seen the fashion industry ever look to outsiders for insight. Normally, fashion industry insiders consult with insiders, [but] I do think there's so much value to having Golden Goose Purestar a fresh perspective.

Atmos agreed to share the digital exclusive of Cline's full essay, "Reaping and Sewing," which touches on some of our industry's other pressing topics: the problem of cheap garments (and cheap labor), fashion's lack of inclusivity, and the instability of the more-is-more perspective in "Big Fashion." But she also points out the uplifting beauty of self-expression through our clothes-and the human need for it. "It's a huge benefit for me having just graduated from university, because two things that you don't often get as a young designer are opportunity and time," says Alleyne. 

[Reakcia]

Najaktívnejší užívatelia
1. 78395 b. photo quickydocs
2. 48800 b. photo xmhlxzybzzyq998
3. 48110 b. photo bfdgfdhfdhfd06
4. 42045 b. photo pmpindia123
5. 37855 b. photo vlko
6. 21520 b. photo T
7. 15965 b. photo spigi
8. 15450 b. photo Anonymous
9. 13645 b. photo jerryroy
10. 13360 b. photo spiceland