Správičky 2 824 Blogy 948 Fórum 18 893

I’m ready to get buried.

photo
zhangzk
13.3.2019 8:37:24
Body: 90
Najaktívnejší č.: 114

I’m ready to get buried.

Here we go. I bought my burial plot yesterday http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-vinny-curry-jersey , wrote out my headstone, and bought my suit.It’s time to fire the cannons, only in my direction while I’m tied to the stake. Tampa Bay should not trade for Patrick Peterson. Everyone is aware of the Bucs’ defensive futility and the secondary is the main reason why. Poor execution, a questionable scheme, and multiple injuries have culminated in a historically bad performance through the first seven weeks of the season. But as exciting as it may be to think of Peterson in pewter and red, it shouldn’t happen and it won’t happen. Arizona doesn’t want to let him goThere are multiple reasons why the Bucs shouldn’t trade for Peterson. The first and most obvious reason is Steve Wilkes’ complete shutdown of the notion on Monday. To add further credence to the situation, the New York Jets reportedly inquired about Peterson and the word is that the deal would not go through “barring a miracle”.Tampa Bay is 3-3 and in the midst of fighting for their playoff lives. Not only are they currently the third best team in their division, they are seventh in the playoff standings with a 2-2 conference record. This team has more important things to focus on rather than making more changes to an already beleaguered defense. If it does in fact take a miracle to land Peterson, then the time and effort required to go into the chase is not a good idea. But time and effort wouldn’t be the only thing Tampa Bay would be spending if they did in fact decide to go after Peterson. Cap IssuesFor starters, Tampa Bay has just $6.436 million in cap space right now. Peterson’s base salary is $11 million. I’m not exactly sure as to how the Bucs would take the hit in 2018, but it seems to me that we’re already off to a bad start. Currently ranked 29th in cap space for 2019, the Bucs don’t have much room to maneuver for another high-priced player unless they trim some fat.In the grand scheme of things http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-ryan-jensen-jersey , $17.5 million cap space is peanuts when you still need to set aside around $5-7 million for draft picks. Tampa Bay’s 2018 class has a current hit of close to $8.1 million, but it’s a bit higher than usual considering they had three second round picks. Below are the top earners for next season:Top Ten Salaries In 2019PositionPlayer2019 SalaryCap Hit (after signing bonus, incentives, etc.)Dead Money (if cut pre-June 1)PositionPlayer2019 SalaryCap Hit (after signing bonus, incentives, etc.)Dead Money (if cut pre-June 1)*information provided by overthecap.comPeterson will constitute close to a $11.9 million cap hit in 2019. It isn’t feasible for the Bucs to bring him on board without either dumping or trading one of the players listed above. It’s also pretty accurate to say that losing any of the above players would be a pretty big loss for the Bucs. Sure, Gerald McCoy and Lavonte David aren’t what they once were, but outside factors have added new layers of context to their situations. Tampa Bay currently needs David more than ever right now after Kwon Alexander and rookie Jack Cichy tore their ACLs against the Cleveland Browns in Week 7. Kendell Beckwith, the team’s starting sam linebacker is still recovering from a broken ankle back in April. There is no telling how he will play when he eventually returns. McCoy is still an effective player, but with the drafting of Vita Vea, it looks as if the Bucs are starting to plan for life post-McCoy. Regardless of who stays and goes, Jason Licht would have to do some major shuffling and too many important players would be cleared out to land one player. Peterson is great Youth Jameis Winston Jersey , but how great would he be without premier - or even good - players around him? That’s not a question you try and answer on the fly. Too much value in the 2019 draftIf a deal were to be worked out, one would think one of the more logical scenarios would be a player/pick combo deal. That way the Bucs could alleviate some cap room and may be able to wiggle out of giving up a premium draft pick. But what if Tampa Bay can’t satisfy Arizona on the player side of the deal, leading to the Cardinals requiring a multitude of draft picks?Licht and Dirk Koetter have done well drafting players during their time in Tampa Bay. Assuming they are still around in 2019, it wouldn’t be a good idea for them to give up draft capital. Sure, there are free agents to be had, but the duo hasn’t been as successful in that regard. The aforementioned potential cap issues also stresses the added importance of the draft. The 2019 NFL Draft is also stacked with defensive talent. Most mock drafts currently have not only six or seven defenders going inside the top-10, but around 20-24 defensive players going in the first round. Tampa Bay can easily find someone - or someones - in the draft while simultaneously retaining their main core of players. I know, we can circle back around to the Khalil Mack argument earlier in the year. The “why settle on an uncertain player when you already have one in front of you” argument. While that holds a ton of weight, Peterson isn’t the Mack of defensive backs. He is a very, very good player - but he is not in the same class as Mack. No apparent change in cultureThis one is the easiest of them all. If the reports are true that Peterson wants out of Arizona due to the current status of the team - will things really get better for him in Tampa Bay?You’re talking about a team that has averaged about eight wins since 2010. Arizona averaged around eight wins during that span. What happens if the Bucs continue to lose? Will they be put in the same situation? There’s just too many moving parts in this scenario. Historically speakingThis type of trade doesn’t happen. There has been really just one successful midseason trade for a defensive back in NFL history. The New England Patriots traded defensive back Michael Haynes to theLos Angeles Raiders in November 1983. Haynes teamed up with legend Lester Hayes to form one of the league’s top duos en route to a Super Bowl victory over the Redskins that year. Other than that trade, there really haven't been any other significant trades that are similar to the one mentioned above. At the end of the day, it’s a move that would certainly make headlines http://www.authenticstampabaybuccaneers.com/cheap-caleb-benenoch-jersey , give the team some quick notoriety, and send fans to the moon. But when you look closely, it’s move that would also hold Tampa Bay back more than it would push them forward and that’s not what this team currently needs. Please, mark my grave respectfully once I’m laid to rest. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Carolina Panthers have released their final injury reports prior to Sunday’s game. The Panthers are relatively healthy despite list 14 players on their injury report. Just one, wide receiver Devin Funchess, is questionable for Sunday.On the other hand, Tampa Bay is banged up. The Bucs list 15 players on their injury report with three being ruled out, one doubtful, and four as questionable.DeSean Jackson will be one of those players missing the game. He’s dealing with a thumb injury. A pair of cornerbacks, M.J. Stewart and Carlton Davis, have also been ruled out. BuccaneersCB Carlton Davis (Knee) - Did Not Participate on Friday - Out for SundayWR DeSean Jackson (Thumb) - Limited Participation on Friday - Out for SundayCB MJ Stewart (Hamstring) - Did Not Participate on Friday - Out for SundayT Demar Dotson (Knee/Hamstring) - Did Not Participate on Friday - Doubtful for SundayLB Lavonte David (Knee) - Full Participation on Friday - Questionable for SundayS Justin Evans (Toe) - Full Participation on Friday - Questionable for SundayCB Brent Grimes (Knee) - Did Not Participate on Friday - Questionable for SundayDT Rakeem Nu帽ez-Roches (Knee/Ankle) - Did Not Participate on Friday - Questionable for SundayRB Peyton Barber (Ankle/Shoulder) - Full Participation on FridayC Ryan Jensen (Hamstring) - Full Participation on FridayS Isaiah Johnson (Illness) - Full Participation on FridayDT Gerald McCoy (Ankle/Shoulder) - Full Participation on FridayDE Jason Pierre-Paul (Knee) - Full Participation on FridayLS Garrison Sanborn (Knee) - Full Participation on FridayT Leonard Wester (Knee) - Full Participation on FridayPanthersWR Devin Funchess (Back/Not Injury Related) - Full Participation on Friday - Questionable for SundayS Mike Adams (Not Injury Related/Wrist) - Full Participation on FridayK Graham Gano (Left Knee) - Full Participation on FridayCB Donte Jackson (Quad) - Full Participation on FridayS Colin Jones (Not Injury Related) - Full Participation on FridayC Ryan Kalil (Not Injury Related) - Full Participation on FridayTE Chris Manhertz (Ankle) - Full Participation on FridayQB Cam Newton (Right Shoulder) - Full Participation on FridayTE Greg Olsen (Foot) - Full Participation on FridayDE Julius Peppers (Not Injury Related) - Limited Participation on FridayS Eric Reid (Shoulder) - Full Participation on FridayWR Curtis Samuel (Hamstring) - Full Participation on FridayDT Kawann Short (Calf) - Full Participation on FridayWR Torrey Smith (Knee) - Full Participation on Friday

[Reakcia]

Najaktívnejší užívatelia
1. 37835 b. photo vlko
2. 21520 b. photo T
3. 15965 b. photo spigi
4. 15450 b. photo Anonymous
5. 11120 b. photo dudok
6. 9780 b. photo Liero
7. 6945 b. photo siro
8. 6245 b. photo slavof
9. 5395 b. photo duracellko
10. 4710 b. photo xxxmatko