Správičky 2 827 Blogy 948 Fórum 61 887

The Seattle Seahawks are keeping

photo
zhangzk
17.7.2019 3:21:10
Body: 295
Najaktívnejší č.: 69

The Seattle Seahawks are keeping

RENTON Zach Brown Jersey , Wash. (AP) — The Seahawks announced a pair of signings on Thursday, including keeping linebacker K.J. Wright with the only NFL team he’s ever played for. Seattle also announced the signing of offensive lineman Mike Iupati to a one-year deal to replace the loss of J.R. Sweezy in free agency.Seattle also reached agreement on a two-year deal with offensive linemen D.J. Fluker, according to a person with knowledge of the deal, the Seahawks. The person spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity on because the team had not announced the deal.It was a busy second day of the league year for the Seahawks after being mostly quiet in the early stages of free agency.Fluker was a key influence in Seattle’s resurgence as the top running team in the NFL. The veteran dealt with leg injuries at times during the season, but appeared in 10 games for the Seahawks.Retaining Fluker and the addition of Iupati will help bolster the depth on an offensive line that finally solidified last season and led to significant improvement with Seattle’s offense. Iupati was a Pro Bowl selection in four straight seasons from 2012-15 and has played for division rivals San Francisco and Arizona. Iupati was an All-Pro selection in 2012.“They’re a winning team,” Iupati said in a statement from the team. “They’ve been competitors and contenders for the nine years I’ve been in the league. It’s close to home, and Mike Solari is also one of the biggest reasons I wanted to come here because he was my coach in (San Francisco). He’s awesome.”Wright is one of the few remaining holdovers from Seattle’s Super Bowl championship team and helps a linebackers group that could be among the best in the league if healthy and available Shareef Miller Jersey , teaming with Bobby Wagner and Mychal Kendricks. Wright’s deal is for two seasons.Wright’s future was uncertain after an injury-filled 2018 season where he played in just five games due to a knee injury in the final year of his current contract. Before the injury troubles of last season, Wright was incredibly durable for Seattle having started 63 of the previous 64 regular season games. Wright, who will turn 30 years old this summer, was selected to the Pro Bowl in 2016 when he had 124 tackles and four sacks.Wright said at the end of last season he intended to test the free agent market to see where his value stood. But he also had indicated a desire to play his entire career in one place and continue to team with Wagner.“I want to end my career as a Seahawk, but it’s a business,” Wright said at the end of the season. “. This is my first time, I never went through (free agency) before. We’ve just got to see when that time comes.”Seattle also announced the signing of Pro Bowl kicker Jason Myers in the hope he will help solve issues in the Seahawks’ kicking game the past two seasons. ESPN’s “Monday Night Football” will return to a two-man booth when it kicks off its 50th season later this year.The network announced Wednesday that Joe Tessitore will be back doing play-by-play while Booger McFarland moves up to the booth after being a field-level analyst.ESPN also announced that Lisa Salters will return for an eighth season as the sideline reporter after signing a multiyear extension.Stephanie Druley Devin Bush Jersey , ESPN’s executive vice president for event and studio production, said the chemistry between Tessitore and McFarland was the biggest reason for moving McFarland upstairs. Before “Monday Night Football”, the two worked together when ESPN launched the SEC Network and had them on its Saturday pregame show.“They have become close friends and they had a good first season (last year),” Druley said. “Booger has a big personality and does a good job of analyzing all sides.”McFarland, who played nine seasons in the NFL for Indianapolis and Tampa Bay, is the only former defensive player to be the lead analyst on a network’s top team. He said in a statement that he is happy for the opportunity to be in the booth and to continue working with Tessitore and Salters.“We have a great slate of games and I look forward to starting our journey in Louisiana, where I was born and raised http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-diontae-johnson-jersey , with the Texans-Saints game in early September,” McFarland said.Jason Witten, who was in the booth last season, decided in February to end his retirement and return to the Dallas Cowboys. Druley said ESPN reached out to Peyton Manning to gage his interest, but nothing further resulted.“Monday Night Football” had a three-man booth for all but 12 of its first 49 seasons. The first time the series had a two-man booth was 1986 with Al Michaels and Frank Gifford. Other two-man booths featured Michaels and Boomer Esiason (1999), Michaels and John Madden (2002-05), Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden (2012-15) and Sean McDonough and Gruden (2016-17).“I am especially happy for Booger Justin Layne Jersey , whose unique talent and uncommon perspective will now be showcased even more prominently in his new role,” Tessitore said in a statement. “With Lisa and the addition of Super Bowl referee John Parry (as a rules analyst), our goal is simple: serve the fan by documenting the event and celebrating the game as best we can.”There was some criticism last year that Salters’ role was decreased with McFarland also being on the field, but Druley said the network went to her more than expected.“It continues to be my privilege to be a part of the MNF team,” Salters said in a statement. “Tess and Booger are both a pleasure to work with — and will prove to be the perfect duo to lead us forward.”

[Reakcia]

Najaktívnejší užívatelia
1. 48800 b. photo xmhlxzybzzyq998
2. 48110 b. photo bfdgfdhfdhfd06
3. 43000 b. photo quickydocs
4. 42045 b. photo pmpindia123
5. 37835 b. photo vlko
6. 21520 b. photo T
7. 15965 b. photo spigi
8. 15450 b. photo Anonymous
9. 11120 b. photo dudok
10. 9780 b. photo Liero