>Thinking about a Home Scrapbook Business?
Posted by nick_niesen on October 28th Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys , 2010
Thinking about a Home Scrapbook Business?
Imagine taking your love of scrapbooking to a whole new level by sharing it with others. You will be invited by friends, new and old, to come into their homes and show them how to create beautiful scrapbook pages filled with their photos and memories. Both
beginner and experienced scrapbookers will love this time of fellowship with their new scrapping friends. You won't be a sales person to them, but their personal scrapbook instructor, helping them preserve their family history for generations to come. If this
sounds like what you've been looking for Brandan Wright Jersey , keep reading!
Starting a home scrapbook business is a very important decision. Here are some basic things to consider. A home based scrapbook business is obviously one you run from your own home. In many cases, these types of businesses are done by direct sales or party
plan scrapbook consultants.
Being a scrapbook consultant comes with its own challenges. Consider the following before jumping head first into a home scrapbook consultant business:
1. Do you like to teach others? If you are not good at showing others how to scrapbook, this business will be a challenge.
2. Are you willing to give up weeknights with your family to build a business? Most party plan scrapbook consultants host their shows on weeknights, with an occasional weekend crop or event. If your family time is at a minimum, being pulled away to do parties
may strain your family more than you want.
3. Are you really passionate about scrapbooking? Your love for scrapbooking will rub off on the customers you come in contact with. If you don't really love the craft Chandler
Parsons Jersey , it will make your job much more difficult.
How you answer these 3 questions will guide you as to whether you are a good candidate for starting a home scrapbook business.
Now, if you're ready to move forward and start a home scrapbook, there are several different companies to choose from. So how can you tell which one is best for you?
1. Do you like their products? If you don't like the products the company offers to sell, it will be difficult or impossible to make any money selling them as a business.
2. Do they offer a competitive compensation and consultant discount plan? Each company's approach to compensation and discounts is going to be a little different, so writing everything down to compare them as evenly as possible is a must! Keep in mind that
some companies let you earn comissions on others you recruit Dillon Brooks Jersey , while others pay a one time bonus. Think about what
you want out of the business. If you like leading others and want to build a team, look for one that is multi-level.
3. What are their consultant requirements? Some companies have very low requirements. I know of one that only requires one order per year! Others, like some of the more established scrapbook companies, require their scrapbook consultants to place several
large orders per year. And there are many companies somewhere in between. Consider your financial situation and your drive to succeed and find a company that is the best fit.
These answers will help guide you to a company that may be a good one for you. Then, contact several scrapbook consultants. Ask them for a catalog Ben
McLemore Jersey , some consultant information and any product samples they might have. Someone who is serious about their business should be willing to send you a small sample of the products.
Also, be sure to ask them what they like and dislike about their company. Now, you might not get any negative answers, but it can't hurt to ask.
Some people go straight to the top and call the company they're interested in and ask to get in touch with their top consultants. Top consultants didn't get to where they are by accident. These people will likely be the best people to learn the business
under and might be more willing to provide any training you might need.
Once you do your research, you should be able to narrow it down to one or two companies. Personally Mario Chalmers Jersey , I would
go for the one whose product you like most. After all, it is all about the products.
The best part about sharing your love of this art form is that customers will actually pay you to do this! Think of how much satisfaction you will receive by helping others doing something you already love.
Don't feel intimidated when it comes to writing cover letters, consider it a great way to offer a powerful addition to your application. When done correctly, it should offer an overview of what you can offer for a specific position. It should be detailed
and not generic or it will get tossed aside. Investigate the company, read the job description Wade Baldwin Jersey , and use that information
to help you.
Presentation is everything when it comes to writing cover letters. The person in charge of filling the position may have a short stack of applications to review or a large pile of them. Either way, you want to be one of the select few that they read all
the information about and they contact for an interview. If you aren't conveying why you are a great option, you will get passed up.
300 to 500 Words
Don't write a book, it won't get read! Keep it between 300 and 500 words and you will be just fine. 500 words is approximately one page, with well thought out paragraphs. It should have a intro Jarell
Martin Jersey , body, and conclusion. If you get all of this done in less than a page, don't add more just to feel it up. The quality of what you share is important, not the word count.
If you write the first draft and you have more than one page, you need to go back and filter out non-essential information. Eliminate or condense anything that can be found in the ap. Cheap
Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Shop Cheap Jerseys
China Wholesale Cheap College Jerseys Cheap
Hockey Jerseys From China Cheap Hockey Jerseys Cheap
Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap
NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale MLB Baseball Jerseys